Shree Sai Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic
‘Shree Sai Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic and Infertility research center’ brings in to life an ancient science of healing with the vibrant combination of old and new. It is a place where we treat patients to achieve complete health, a place where mind and body are Natured together, in those who are diseased or healthy individuals.
Dr. Avinash Deore and Dr. Mrs. Vidya Deore are senior Ayurvedic consultants and directors of “Shree Sai Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic and Infertility research center”.
Dr. Avinash Deore
MD – Ayurveda Medicine, BAMS
Ayurveda, 16 Years Experience
Dr. Avinash Deore has completed his B.A.M.S from Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Wagholi, Pune (Maharashtra, India) from Pune University. More ever while doing M.D. he has completed the diploma of 2 years in Yoga and Ayurveda (D.Y. A) from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapith (University). He is an Ayurvedic Physician, specialist in Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapies. He is practicing since 2004.
Beside Medical practice, he is involved in various activities like..
- Conducting various medical camps.
- Conducting National, International Seminars.
- Participated in National, International Seminars.
Along with these activities he had participated in many Seminars of Ayurveda like :
- First National Conference on ‘Parad and Gandhak’ held at Ayurved Mahavidyalaya’, Akurdi, Pune in 2001.
- Emergency treatments in Ayurveda and Panchakarma held at Nanded, Maha in Feb-2002.
- Update Shalyatantra 2002 at Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune in Oct 2002.
- State Level Seminar on ‘Tips for Successful Practice’ at Thane in Jan-2005.
He has given lecture in various national & international seminars about Infertility & Women’s health including..
- 2nd world Ayurveda congress & Arogya 2006.
- National seminar oct 2012 on Virechan & Raktamokshan, Shirpur.
- National conference oct 2014 on Infertility at Dadar, Mumbai.
- ‘Niramaya’, National Seminar on Infertility & Ayurveda at kalyan, mumbai held on 18 jan 2015.
Dr. Vidya Deore has completed her M.D. from Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Akurdi. More ever while doing M.D. She has completed her M.A (Sankrit) from “Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapith” (University). She has received various Prestigious Awards for her work done Infertility treatments like…
Dr. Mrs. Vidya Deore
BAMS, MD – Ayurveda Medicine
Ayurveda, 16 Years Experience
* ‘ Priyadarshini Asmita Award ‘ from ‘Maharashtra Journalist Foundation‘, Sangli’ at Vashi, Navi Mumbai on 19th Nov 2012 from the great hand of Cine Superstar Mrs. Seema Ramesh Dev & Mrs. Amruta Kelkar
* ‘ Vaidyakiyabhushan, Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule Awards ‘ from ‘Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Mandal,Chinchwad, Pune on 3rd Jan 2013.
* ‘ National Unity Award – 2013 ‘ from Adarsha Foundation , Kolhapur on 4th Feb 2013.
* Organised a social program entitled ‘ Shri Arogyachi Gurukilli ‘ on account of world Womens Day in esteemed presence of T. V. actress “Mrs. Supriya Pathare” on dated 9/March/2012, media partner was’ Sakal Paper Pvt Ltd’.
* Organised a social program ‘ Mazya Aaich Patra Haraval ‘ on special day of ” world Womens Day ” in presence of Cine actors “Mr. Vijay Gokhale” and “Mr. Vighanesh Joshi” on dated 9/March/2015 , Media partner was Sakal Paper Pvt. Ltd.
PHILOSOPHY OF AYURVEDA
The Great Elements Ayurvedic philosophy believes that everything in the universe is made up of a combination of 5 ‘great elements’ :
- Aakash (Ether/Space/Sky)
- Vaayu ( air )
- Tejas ( Fire )
- Aap (water)
- Prithvi( earth )
Ayurveda defines a human as the assemblage of the five great elements plus the “immaterial self”. These five elements in turn combine with each other to give rise to three bio-physical forces (or Doshas) – Vatha (air & space), Pitta (fire & water) and Kapha (water & earth). Every individual has within them all three bio-physical forces, but it is the dominance of any one or two or all three that makes up a person’s individual constitution.
- Shree Sai Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic