What is Padabhyanga ?
A beneficial Ayurvedic foot massage in which foot is massaged with medicated Ghee with special grip techniques. The treatment has a calming & balancing effect on a variety of disturbances of the autonomic nervous system.
* Helps to calm the mind.
* Helps maintain eyesight and hearing.
* Promotes quality sleep.
* Improves peripheral circulation.
* Spondylosis, Spondylitis, Slip disc etc.
* Maintains foot health. (It eliminates dryness, crack heels, numbness, over sensitivity of the feet.
* Helps to prevent sciatica, Migraine, Burning of eyes.
* Helps to calm and maintain the “Vata Dosha”.
* Helpful in heel pain, Cracks in the feet.
Benefits of Basti :
- Female Infertility : Irregular Menses, Dysmenorrhea, P.C.O.D. Fallopian Tubal Block.
- Male Infertility : Erectile Dysfunction, Libido, Decreased Motility etc.
- Chronic constipation, Irregular Bowel Habits.
- Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Paralysis, Joint Pains, Tingling and numbness.
- Spondylosis, Spondylitis, Slip disc etc.
- Purpose of weight gain or loss, kidney stone, Epilepsy.
- Secretions in the colon are promoted by Basti Karma, there by insuring a good health. It increases colonic Peristalsis, producing rapid elimination of the stool.