What is Vaman ?
Vaman is a cleansing procedure intended mainly for the expulsion of vitiated ‘Kapha’. This is a painless, drug induced emetic procedure, carried out mainly in the Vasant rhitu i.e. Feb. ,Mar. & April Months.Vaman procedure purifies internal toxins. It acts as hormones to act balance hormonal system. Vaman acts on Thyroid gland. It stimulates to Pancreas also to secret insulin in normal level, so P.C.O.D. decreases accordingly.
Vaman should be introduced in :
- Female Infertility : P.C.O.D, Anovulatory Cycles, Hypo or Hyperthyroidism, Uterine Fibroids.
- Male Infertility : Oligospermia, Asthenospermia etc.
- Diabetes, Anemia, Food Poisoning.
- Obesity, Epilepsy.
- Skin Diseases- Psoriasis, Acne, Vitiligo.
- Hyperacidity, Hypercholestremia.